Self-Catering Accommodation In Cape Town, South Africa.
Cape Town City Accommodation offers affordable overnight accommodation in self-catering apartments in various locations around Cape Town. Cape Town is one of the world’s best loved cities. It is a city of contrast and cooperation, the meeting place of two great oceans and many great minds, a place with fascinating stories to tell and amazing things to do and events to attend. A city with a surprise up its sleeve for visitors from every walk of life.
Here, art and culture abound in their purest forms and history has always been made.
The Mother City welcomes millions of guests every year with a brand of hospitality that is unmatched in South Africa, and has an advanced infrastructure and exhilarating choice of places to stay and play.
Cape Town City Accommodation makes this choice is an easy one, with –
- Affordable, high-quality self-catering apartments
- A choice of overnight or short term rentals
- Ideal for both business and leisure travelers
- Family friendly units
- Top-notch Security
- Close proximity to major business and leisure centres, medical facilities, malls and amenities
- Properties available in Cape Town’s most accessible and sought-after locations
Each Cape Town City Accommodation unit has been individually furnished in fine style and is equipped with everything you need for your Cape Town holiday. The fittings and finishes are of a high-quality and the apartments are appointed with all the necessary modern conveniences for a self-catering stay, including Wi-Fi and DSTV. Housekeeping takes place on a daily basis and there is a maintenance team on call 24 hours a day.
The self-catering accommodation option is fast becoming the top choice for visitors travelling to Cape Town on business and pleasure, and there are numerous benefits to choosing this type of establishment:
- Self-catering is more cost-effective than other accommodation types, particularly when shared with others
- Self-catering units can accommodate several guests and have separate living areas, which is convenient for families with small children.
- There are no schedules, set meal times or opening and closing hours with self-catering accommodation.
- You come and go as you please when staying in self-catering establishments.
- With so many fine restaurants, delis and fresh food markets in and around Cape Town, self-catering is the way to go in order to make the most of this culinary adventure.
- You can choose to cook your own meals if you prefer.
- You can entertain friends and business associates how and when you like during your stay.
- All the amenities of your own home are at your fingertips with self-catering accommodation.
- Self- catering accommodation units are usually larger than hotel units and come in a number of configurations to suit your needs.
- You are independent of other guests and resort staff way when staying in self-catering accommodation.
Cape Town City Accommodation is backed by the City Accommodation brand, with years of experience in providing memorable stays in Southern Africa. Currently our portfolio includes exceptional properties in Cape Town as well as in Windhoek, Namibia.