Affordable self-catering accommodation that doesn’t compromise on quality.
Whether you’re on a solo business trip or on holiday with the whole family, our apartments in Cape Town are located with your experience in mind.
Conveniently situated in secure complexes and close to popular shopping centres, business hubs and local medical facilities – our units make for a convenient, secure and affordable stay.
Our guests come first, which means we’re continually adding properties to our Cape Town and Windhoek portfolios, ensuring you get to experience the best that these cities have to offer.
Cape Town, South Africa:
- We have units in The Quadrant, an upmarket complex in the heart of Claremont which offers a gym and indoor pool. This complex is next door to The Life Kingsbury Hospital, and a short walk away from the favourite local shopping mall, Cavendish Square.
- We also offer apartments in The Island Club, which is conveniently opposite the shopping mecca that is Canal Walk in Century City. Unwind after a hard day’s work and shopping with a few laps in their indoor and outdoor pool, or get those endorphins pumping in their gym.
Serviced daily, our apartments have safe off-street parking and guest services who’re on call 24 hours a day.
Each apartment is tastefully furnished with quality and modern fittings and is fully equipped with the following*:
* Please note: The above may vary slightly in our different apartments – for more information, please visit the individual establishments’ websites.
Your security during your stay is our priority.
All apartments are situated in complexes with either one, or a combination of the following security measures:
- Secure Parking Access Control via a remote controlled gate
- CCTV Monitoring Concierge’s Desk
City Accommodation is proud to be affiliated with Arebbusch Travel Lodge in Windhoek, Namibia.
Nestled on the banks of the dry Arebbusch River, wide-open spaces and abundant bird and wildlife await you at Arebbusch Travel Lodge.
This family-friendly lodge is the perfect place to get away from it all – yet conveniently close to the capital’s popular attractions and shopping centres.
Enjoy several options of high-quality and affordable accommodation. For those who prefer to sleep indoor, choose from luxury rooms, standard rooms and self-catering units. For those who like to fall asleep under the African sky, caravan and camping stands are available too. In addition, the lodge has a restaurant which is open seven days a week for both guests and the general public.
For added convenience, function and conference facilities are also available.
Make the most of your stay.
For loyal guests, our supporters club enables members to accumulate rewards at any City Accommodation branch or other participating establishment, and redeem them at the establishment of origin.
Click on the links below for more information on the following: