The self-catering option is a popular choice when visiting Cape Town. The Mother City offers a wealth of tourist attractions backed by a solid infrastructure and self-catering accommodation lends itself perfectly to the kind of things you can look forward to in Cape Town, with several advantages over the other types of accommodation:
- With self-catering accommodation you are not tied to a fixed schedule so that day trip to the winelands or nearby nature reserve is attainable, while lazy brunches overlooking the ocean or a braai on the beach are also among the endless possibilities.
- You dictate your own meals enabling you to sample the magnificent dining options that Cape Town has on the menu and to take advantage of the freshest ingredients, available at seaside and countryside markets.
- Self-catering accommodation provides separate bedrooms, a full kitchen, as well as dining and living areas. The whole family is accommodated in one unit making for relaxed meals, movies and just spending time together when you are not out exploring. You can also invite new found friends over for a meal or to watch the big game if you like.
- If you have small children or special dietary needs, mealtimes are just as effortless as they are at home and if you want to sleep in until midday, you can go right ahead in your self-catering apartment, without missing out on a meal you have paid for.
- On a tight budget? Self-catering allows you to plan your meals so that you have more moola for the things you really want to do – like shopping up a storm in some of South Africa’s largest malls.
Self-catering accommodation in Cape Town takes many forms and you can choose from apartments, houses, lodges, backpackers, tree houses, caravans for hire and even camping. You can also choose how luxurious or down to earth you would like your lodgings to be. Some of these establishments are ultra-luxurious, offering most of the same services as hotels and some are strictly do-it yourself. Most self-catering establishments provide secure parking, information services, daily servicing of your accommodation and security. Some even provide onsite facilities such as a gym, swimming pool, tennis/squash courts and daily entertainment programmes.
You will find that self-catering accommodation in all the hotspots of Cape Town and its surroundings and you can choose whether you prefer the city lights, stunning sea views or the tranquillity of the outer lying suburbs, all within easy reach of all the attractions, CBD and airport.
Follow this link for more information about Cape Town City Accommodation and the self-catering accommodation in Cape Town that it offers.